How it works
How it works
Investing in contemporary works of art: what steps to follow?
1. Book an appointment with a FineArtX Art Advisor
Get in touch with us by filling out the contact form on the website or write to us through our social channels. You will be contacted within 24 hours to make an appointment with one of our Art Advisors.
2. Discuss your needs, your perspectives with the Art Advisor and understand the benefits of diversification in art
Our Art Advisor will develop the most suitable economic proposal for you in the world of contemporary art. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, our customer service and work to ensure every potential investing client will receive personalised advice.
3. Receive an artistic portfolio tailored to your needs
After identifying the best investment strategy that suits your needs, an Art Advisor will prepare a dedicated proposal which details all the information regarding the works of art selected for you.
4. Once you have received our investment agreement with the selected works: click and digitally sign
You will receive a DocuSign link via email that will allow you to digitally and sustainably sign the purchase agreement.
5. Make the payment
You will find all the details to make a deposit with a currency of your preference including euros, pounds, dollars and cryptocurrencies.
6. Receive the paperwork relating to your purchase
Following receipt of your bank transfer, our administration will send you an invoice, certificates of ownership and authenticity of the works of art you have chosen.
7. Receive market updates on your works of art and your favourite artists
To stay up to date on the art market, on new offers and on the progress of the works of art in your possession, we will send you a newsletter with the latest news if you wish to opt-in. You will always find new and interesting articles published weekly in our blog.
8. Receive direct contact when the artwork you have purchased reaches its financial peak
If your artwork receives a major offer or reaches a high market price, we would notify you suggesting you proceed with the sale and we will take care of the process for you making the process quick and easy!
9. After the sale, cash in or re-invest and the cycle continues
After receiving your profits from the sale of your works of art, you are free to spend them as you wish or to reinvest in your artistic portfolio through FineArtX.
A new cycle of profitable artistic investment begins!